Click Arrow To Start Audio
I & 2 KINGS – CHRONICLES HARMONY-
I. SOLOMON’S GLORY AND DOWNFALL (Chapters 10-
A. The queen of Sheba visits Solomon (10:1-
B. Solomon’s revenue and splendor (10:14-
C. Solomon’s heart turned away from God by foreign wives (11:1-
D. God’s anger and determination to rend the kingdom from Solomon expressed to Solomon (11:9-
E. Solomon’s adversaries (11:14-
1. Hadad the Edomite (v. 14-
2. Rezon the son of Eliada (v. 23-
3. Jeroboam the son of Nebat (v. 26-
F. Solomon’s death (11:4-
1. Why did the queen of Sheba come to see Solomon?
2. How far did she travel?
3. What did she see of Solomon that caused her to exclaim, “…the half was not told me”?
4. What did the queen of Sheba give Solomon that was never given in so much abundance?
5. What two items were brought for Solomon by the navy of Hiram?
6. How much gold did Solomon receive in one year?
What use did Solomon make with the gold?
7. Describe the throne of Solomon:
8. Solomon exceeded all the kings of the earth in ____________ and ____________.
9. How many chariots and horsemen did Solomon have?
10. From where did Solomon’s horses and chariots come?
11. How was Solomon’s heart not perfect before Jehovah, as David’s heart was?
12. Who or what turned his heart away?
13. Solomon had _______________ wives or princesses and ______________ concubines.
14. What did Solomon build so his wives could worship?
15. Why would God rend the kingdom from Solomon?
16. Why would God not rend the kingdom completely from Solomon and his son?
17. Who were two men raised up by God to be adversaries to Solomon?
18. Why were these two natural enemies?
19. Who was Jeroboam the son of Nebat?
20. What did the prophet Ahijah do with a new garment before Jeroboam?
21. What did this mean?
22. What did Jeroboam do when Solomon tried to kill him?
23. How long did Solomon reign, and where was he buried?
24. Who reigned in Solomon’s place?