Click Arrow To Start Audio
I & 2 KINGS – CHRONICLES HARMONY-
I. THE RULE OF THE KINGS OF JUDAH AND ISRAEL (912-
A. The reign of ABIJAM (ABIJAH) over Judah (I Kings 15:1-
B. The reign of ASA over Judah (I Kings 15:9-
C. The reign of NADAB over Israel (I Kings 15:25-
D. The reign of BAASHA over Israel (I Kings 15:32-
E. The reign of ELAH over Israel (I Kings 16:8-
F. The reign of ZIMRI over Israel (I Kings 16:15-
G. The reigns of TIBNI and OMRI over Israel – Civil War (I Kings 16:21-
H. The beginning reign of AHAB over Israel (I Kings 16:29-
1. Abijam ruled _________ years over Judah.
2. Abijam’s mother was the daughter of ___________________ .
3. Why was Abijam allowed to rule as long as he did?
4. Who prevailed when Abijam’s 400,000 men went up against Jeroboam’s 800,000 men?
5. How long did Asa reign over Judah?
6. What kind of reforms in Judah did Asa implement during his reign?
7. How did Asa and Judah defeat the Ethiopians and their numerous chariots?
8. How did Asa and Judah defeat Baasha and the Israelites?
9. Describe the heart that was needed by Asa and his people in Judah in order to prosper and be at peace in the land:
10. What did Asa fail to do in his old age when he suffered from a disease in his feet?
11. Nadab ruled over Israel for ______________ years.
12. Describe the character of Nadab’s rule:
13. How did Baasha go about insuring his rule over Israel?
14. Baasha ruled over Israel _______________ years.
15. Describe the character of Baasha’s rule over Israel:
16. What similar fate to that of Jeroboam did Jehu the prophet say would happen to Baasha?
17. Elah was the ___________ of Baasha, and he reigned over Israel for ____________ years in the city of ____________________.
18. What were the sad circumstances surrounding Elah’s death?
19. Zimri reigned seven years over Israel. (T) (F)
20. How did Zimri die?
21. How were the people of Israel divided during and after Zimri’s reign?
22. Omri reigned over Israel ______________ years.
23. Omri made what city the capital of Israel?
24. What was the character of Omri’s rule in Israel?
25. Ahab, the son of _______________ ruled over Israel for _________________ years.
26. Whom did Ahab marry?
27. Did this marriage have an effect upon Ahab’s spirituality?
28. “And Ahab did __________ more to ______________Jehovah, the God of Israel, to __________________ than _________________ the kings of Israel that were ___________ him.”
29. What city was built the days of Ahab’s reign over Israel?
30. What prophecy was fulfilled during the building of Jericho?
I & 2 KINGS – CHRONICLES HARMONY-
I. ELIJAH THE PROPHET AND AHAB THE KING OF ISRAEL (Chapters 17-
A. Elijah prophesies a famine (17:1)
B. Elijah hides by the brook Cherith (17:2-
C. Elijah in Zarephath (17:8-
D. Elijah raises the widow’s son from the dead (17:17-
E. Elijah goes to meet Ahab (18:1-
F. Elijah’s challenge to Ahab (18:17-
G. Jehovah vs. Baal (18:25-
H. Baal’s priests are slain (18:40)
I. The promise of rain (18:41-
1. Where was Elijah from?
2. What did Elijah say by oath would not happen for years?
3. Where is the brook Cherith located?
4. How was Elijah sustained by the brook Cherith?
5. How did Elijah test the faith of the widow in Zarephath?
6. Where is Zarephath located?
7. When the widow’s son became sick and died, whom did she first blame?
8. When Elijah raised her son, what did the widow now know?
9. Why did God send Elijah to Ahab?
10. Describe the character of Obadiah?