Click Arrow To Start Audio
I & 2 KINGS – CHRONICLES HARMONY-
I. THE MIRACULOUS WORKS OF ELISHA (Chapters 4-
A. The widow’s oil multiplied (4:1-
B. The Shunammite woman promised a son (4:8-
C. The Shunammite woman’
D. The miraculous feeding of a hundred men (4:42-
E. The leprosy of Naaman cleansed (5:1-
F. Gehazi’s curse (5:20-
1. To whom had the widow been married?
2. What was the widow’s problem?
3. How did Elisha miraculously solver her problem?
4. What did the Shunammite woman and her husband provide for the traveling Elisha?
5. What did Elisha think the Shunammite woman might need?
6. What did the woman say she needed?
7. How was Elisha involved in fulfilling her need?
8. What happened to the Shunammite’s son that broke her heart?
9 What did the Shunammite woman ask her husband?
10. What did the Shunammite woman refuse to do?
11. How was the Shunammite’s son brought back to life?
12. What occurred in Gilgal?
13. Had Elisha predicted this occurrence?
14. What did Elisha do to heal the “death in the pot”?
15. With what did Elisha command a hundred men to be fed and filled?
16. Did God give victory to the Syrians over his own people?
17. How did the king of Israel react to the king of Syria’s actions on behalf of his captain, Naaman?
18. Why did Naaman become angry?
19. When was Naaman’s leprosy healed?
20. What did Naaman conclude after he was healed of his leprosy?
21. Why did Elisha refuse Naaman’s present?
22. What did Naaman then request?
23. What was Elisha’s reaction to this second request?
24. What did Gehazi do that brought a curse on him?
25. How was he cursed?