Click Arrow To Start Audio
2 CORINTHIANS: LESSON 9
IX. THE CORINTHIANS ENCOURAGED TO IMPLEMENT BENEVOLENT PLANS (8:1-
A. Paul appeals to exemplary action of Macedonian churches (8:1-
B. Instructions on how to follow such examples (8:7-
C. Titus and brethren appointed and sent (8:16-
D. The purpose for sending the brethren revealed (9:1-
E. The giver whom God loves is described (9:6-
1. What is the “grace of God” in verse 1?
2. Why did the Macedonians give so liberally from such poverty?
3. This collection would demonstrate what regarding the Corinthians?
What great principle illustrates such a characteristic?
4. What principle should govern all giving?
5. Who chose to travel with the collected money?
6. What were Titus and the brethren in the eyes of Paul?
7. What reasons does Paul give for wanting the Corinthians to complete their benevolent plans?
8. What had Paul said that showed him glorying on behalf of the Corinthians?
9. What kind of giver does God love?
10. What principle should Christians understand that will help them in any work of the Lord?
11. What two things would be accomplished in the Corinthians completing this benevolent service?
12. When we give properly, what is manifested in us?
13. What is the “unspeakable gift”?
14. These two chapters authorize the collected money of the church to be used for helping (a) Christians (b) those needy in the world or (b) both. world or (b) both.