Click Arrow To Start Audio
2 CORINTHIANS: LESSON 10
X. PAUL DEFENDS HIS APOSTLESHIP (Part One) (10:1-
A. Paul humbly entreats brethren according to the gentleness of Christ (v. 1-
B. Paul speaks of his proper weapons of warfare (v. 3-
C. Paul reveals the only way for commendation (v. 12-
1. What had some accused Paul of being?
2. What was the character of Paul’s weapons?
3. What three things did these weapons allow Paul to do?
4. What were those who compared themselves with themselves?
5. To Paul, what constituted “glorying beyond measure”?
6. What needed to be accomplished among the Corinthians in order for Paul to spread the Gospel in other places?
7. Whose commendation really matters?