Click Arrow To Start Audio
2 CORINTHIANS: LESSON 11
XI. PAUL DEFENDS HIS APOSTLESHIP (Part Two) (11:1-
A. Paul’s actions attest to true apostleship (11:1-
1. His concern for the church’s purity toward Christ (v.1-
2. His knowledge manifested (v.5-
3. His not demanding money from the church in Corinth (v. 7-
4. His warning of false apostles (v. 11-
B. Paul’s experiences attest to true apostleship (11:16-
1. Enduring persecution and pressure (v. 16-
2. Feeling anxiety for churches (v. 28-
3. God’s deliverances (v. 30-
1. What type of jealousy did Paul have for the brethren?
2. What characteristic of marriage does Paul use to illustrate the Christian’s relationship with Christ?
3. Who was Paul “not a whit behind”?
4. What action of Paul apparently caused him to be accused of false apostleship?
5. Satan’s ministers can appear as ministers of __________________.
What should this fact cause us to do more of?
6. What did Paul consider as being foolishness?
7. Explain the meaning of “bear with a man” in the context of v. 20.
8. The false accusers in Corinth were probably of what race of people?
9. Why did Paul relate his bad experiences to prove true apostleship?
10. What statement shows that Paul was deeply involved in caring for the churches’ spiritual condition?
11. Give one example of Paul glorying in his weakness?