Click Arrow To Start Audio
2 CORINTHIANS: LESSON 12
XII. PAUL DEFENDS HIS APOSTLESHIP (Part Three) (12:1-
A. Paul reminds brethren of the visions and revelation of the Lord (v. 1-
1. Forced to boast because of false apostles (v. 1)
2. Caught up to the third heaven (v. 2-
3. Weakness emphasized from his experience (v. 5-
B. Paul reminds brethren that he had performed the signs of a true apostle (v. 11-
1. Why was it necessary for Paul to boast in his weakness?
2. Who is the “man in Christ”?
3. What is the “third heaven”?
4. What purpose did the “thorn in the flesh” serve?
5. What of Paul’s work proved his apostleship to be genuine?