Click Arrow To Start Audio
2 CORINTHIANS: LESSON 13
XIII. PAUL PREPARES BRETHREN FOR THIRD VISIT (12:14-
A. Paul’s true love (12:14-
B. Paul’s warning (12:19-
C. Paul’s hope for his brethren (13:1-
D. Paul’s final plea (13:11-
1. What characteristic of the parent-
2. How did the upright walk of Paul and his fellow-
3. What characteristics did Paul fear to find among the brethren when he arrived in Corinth?
4. How would God’s power in Paul be manifested unto the sinners in Corinth?
5. What should the Corinthians do before Paul arrives that we should always do before Christ arrives?
6. For what does Paul pray?
7. How do we have the communion of the Holy Spirit today?