Click Arrow To Start Audio
2 CORINTHIANS: LESSON 3
III. PAUL’S CHANGE OF PLANS (1:15-
A. The Original Plan Disclosed (1:15-
B. Change of Plans Not Due to a Fickle Mind (1:17-
C. Change of Plans Employed to Give Time for Repentance (1:23-
D. Admonition to Comfort the Sorrowful One (2:5-
E. Paul’s Anxiety Moves him to travel to Macedonia (2:12-
1. How many times were Paul’s plans involving the Corinthians changed (See I Corinthians 16:5-
2. What did Paul’s enemies mean when they accused Paul of purposing according to the flesh?
3. Who does Paul present as proof that he is neither fickle nor acting to gratify the flesh?
4. Why did Paul “forbear” to come to Corinth?
5. What did Paul have confidence in among the Corinthians?
6. What three things did Paul want to see accomplished by his letters?
7. What similarities are seen between verse 10, when forgiveness is being discussed, and that found in I Corinthians 5:3-
8. What two parties are hurt when the penitent sinner is not forgiven?
9. How did coming to manifest Paul’s concern for the saints?