Click Arrow To Start Audio
2 CORINTHIANS: LESSON 4
IV. PAUL’S ESTIMATION OF HIS MINISTRY – PART 1 (2:14-
A. Ministry of fragrant triumph (2:14-
B. Ministry of exceeding glory (3:1-
1. Manifested in its character (v. 1-
2. Manifested in its character (v. 4-
a. Spirit (Gospel) gives life
b. Letter (Mosaic Law) kills.
3. Manifested in its transforming power (v. 12-
1. How was Paul’s ministry a savor unto God in them that were perishing?
2. How does Paul show us that our conduct among men is extremely important?
3. What occurrence in Old Testament history does Paul refer to in contrasting the old and new covenants?
4. List the points of contrast Paul makes between the two covenants?
5. What does the veil typify in verses 13-
6. What can the Jews do to have the veil taken away?