Click Arrow To Start Audio
2 CORINTHIANS: LESSON 5
V. PAUL’S ESTIMATION OF HIS MINISTRY – PART 2 (4:1-
A. Paul’s courageous and honest conduct exalts God’s mercy (v. 1-
B. Paul’s preaching Christ as Lord exalt God’s glory (v. 3-
C. Paul as earthen vessel makes evident God’s power (v. 7-
D. Paul’s suffering for Christ manifests Lord’s life (v. 10-
1. How did Paul present himself to the Corinthians?
2. What reason does Paul give for people not accepting the gospel of Christ?
3. Who were the earthen vessels?
What treasure was in them?
4. What characteristic of God is implied in v. 8-
5. What resulted from Paul suffering for Christ?