Click Arrow To Start Audio
10. In order to be sons and daughters of God, what does God require of us?
2 CORINTHIANS: LESSON 8
VIII. THE PLEA FOR RECONCILIATION (Part 2) (7:2-
A. Admonition that results in proper repentance (7:2-
1. Paul’s comfort and joy from Titus’ arrival and report (v. 2-
2. Message of genuine repentance (v.8-
B. Corinthians’ obedience establishes confidence and deepens affections (7:12-
1. What words show Paul’s great love for his brethren?
2. What two things caused Paul to be comforted and rejoice yet more?
3. What led the Corinthians to true repentance? Explain.
4. What conduct did true repentance produce among the Corinthians?
5. How did the Corinthians’ conduct affect Paul and Titus individually?