Click Arrow To Start Audio
COLOSSIANS: LESSON 6
I. INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUR RELATIONSHIPS (3:18-
A. Wives and Husbands (3:18-
1. Wives be in subjection to husbands
2. Husbands love wives.
B. Children and Fathers (3:20-
1. Children obey parents.
2. Fathers do not provoke children.
C. Slaves and Masters (3:22-
1. Obey Masters
2. Masters render what is just and right to slaves
D. Christians and the World (4:2-
1. Continue steadfastly in prayer
2. Walk in wisdom toward non-
1. What fact should encourage a wife to submit to the authority of her husband?
2. A husband who constantly offers his wife sharp criticism does not _____________ his wife.
3. Why should children obey their parents?
4. When should children NOT obey their parents?
5. What must a father be careful of in disciplining his children?
6. HOW should a slave who is a Christian obey his master?
7. The Christian is serving the ________________ when he obeys his master in the flesh.
8. Why should a master be just and fair with his servants?
9. The institution of slavery was instituted by God (T) (F).
10. What should all Christians continue to be strong in all their lives?
11. For what did Paul want his brethren to pray in his behalf?
12. The Christian life should be a ______________ in _______________ toward non-
13. What wise treatment of our opportunities must we manifest towards the world?
14. Why must our speech be always with grace seasoned with salt before the world?