Click Arrow To Start Audio
GALATIANS: LESSON 1
I. PAUL MARVELS OVER QUICK APOSTASY (1:1-
A. Paul’s Salutation (1:1-
1. Paul – apostle of Divine, not human authority (v.1)
2. Brethren with Paul (v. 2a)
3. To churches of Galatian (v. 2b)
4. Grace and Peace from God the Father and Lord Jesus Christ (v. 3)
5. Basis of Grace and Peace: Jesus Christ gave Himself for our sins (v.4)
6. Glory to God (v. 5)
B. OCCASION OF EPISTLE (1:6-
1 Removal unto different Gospel (1:6-
2. Pronouncement of Divine judgment on perverters of Gospel (1:8-
3. Paul not men pleasers but God’s servant (1:10).
1. What was the authority and power behind Paul’s apostleship?
2. Who might have been some of the brethren with Paul giving greetings?
3. Name some of the churches that probably received this letter?
4. What is the basis for foundation for our peace with God?
5. What is inseparable from the calling in God’s grace?
6. Why was Paul surprised?
7. A different gospel is another gospel. (T) (F)
8. In God’s eyes, who are the trouble makers in the church?
9. Why should one not give an ear to “latter-
10. What does the word, “anathema” mean?
11. What can you not be if you seek to please men in your teaching?
12. From verse 10, what was being said about Paul and his teaching?