Click Arrow To Start Audio
GALATIANS: LESSON 1
I. PAUL MARVELS OVER QUICK APOSTASY (1:1-
A. Paul’s Salutation (1:1-
1. Paul – apostle of Divine, not human authority (v.1)
2. Brethren with Paul (v. 2a)
3. To churches of Galatian (v. 2b)
4. Grace and Peace from God the Father and Lord Jesus Christ (v. 3)
5. Basis of Grace and Peace: Jesus Christ gave Himself for our sins (v.4)
6. Glory to God (v. 5)
B. OCCASION OF EPISTLE (1:6-
1 Removal unto different Gospel (1:6-
2. Pronouncement of Divine judgment on perverters of Gospel (1:8-
3. Paul not men pleasers but God’s servant (1:10).
1. What was the authority and power behind Paul’s apostleship?
2. Who might have been some of the brethren with Paul giving greetings?
3. Name some of the churches that probably received this letter?
4. What is the basis for foundation for our peace with God?
5. What is inseparable from the calling in God’s grace?
6. Why was Paul surprised?
7. A different gospel is another gospel. (T) (F)
8. In God’s eyes, who are the trouble makers in the church?
9. Why should one not give an ear to “latter-
10. What does the word, “anathema” mean?
11. What can you not be if you seek to please men in your teaching?
12. From verse 10, what was being said about Paul and his teaching?
GALATIANS: LESSON 2
II. PAUL’S GOSPEL AND APOSTLESHIP OF DIVINE ORIGIN (1:11-
A. The Divine Source of his Gospel (1:11-
B. Proof of its Divine Origin (1:13-
1. Paul’s early life was against the gospel of Christ (v. 13-
2. Paul’s apostolic call and early preaching were not from men (v. 15-
3. Paul’s visit to Jerusalem was later than when he received the gospel and not long enough for instruction in the gospel (v. 18-
1. Paul’s gospel came to Him by _____________________________________________.
2. Paul’s gospel came NOT to him by _________________________________________.
3. How did Paul make “havoc” of the church?
4. How did Paul compare with his fellow Jews in “zeal?”
5. Paul was ______________ by God to preach unto the Gentiles?
6. Paul received advice from the apostles in Jerusalem before he began to preach to the Gentiles. (T) (F)
7. Before Paul left Damascus for Jerusalem, he went to __________________________________. (Locate this place on a map)
8. Paul’s first visit to Jerusalem came __________________ years after his conversion to the Lord.
9. How long was this first visit in Jerusalem?
10. Whom all did Paul see on this first visit in Jerusalem?
11. Did Paul visit with the churches in Judea before departing to the regions of Syria and Cilicia?
12. What did the churches of Judea know about Paul?