Click Arrow To Start Audio
GALATIANS: LESSON 2
II. PAUL’S GOSPEL AND APOSTLESHIP OF DIVINE ORIGIN (1:11-
A. The Divine Source of his Gospel (1:11-
B. Proof of its Divine Origin (1:13-
1. Paul’s early life was against the gospel of Christ (v. 13-
2. Paul’s apostolic call and early preaching were not from men (v. 15-
3. Paul’s visit to Jerusalem was later than when he received the gospel and not long enough for instruction in the gospel (v. 18-
1. Paul’s gospel came to Him by _____________________________________________.
2. Paul’s gospel came NOT to him by _________________________________________.
3. How did Paul make “havoc” of the church?
4. How did Paul compare with his fellow Jews in “zeal?”
5. Paul was ______________ by God to preach unto the Gentiles?
6. Paul received advice from the apostles in Jerusalem before he began to preach to the Gentiles. (T) (F)
7. Before Paul left Damascus for Jerusalem, he went to __________________________________. (Locate this place on a map)
8. Paul’s first visit to Jerusalem came __________________ years after his conversion to the Lord.
9. How long was this first visit in Jerusalem?
10. Whom all did Paul see on this first visit in Jerusalem?
11. Did Paul visit with the churches in Judea before departing to the regions of Syria and Cilicia?
12. What did the churches of Judea know about Paul?