Click Arrow To Start Audio
GALATIANS: LESSON 6
I. THE LIBERTY OF THE GOSPEL (5:1-
A. Standing Fast in Freedom (v.1)
B. Consequences of being entangled in the yoke of bondage of the law (v.2-
C. Paul's Protest Against Accusation of Preaching Circumcision (v.7-
D. Freedom is not Fleshly License (v.13-
1. "For ________________ did __________________ set us free."
2. According to Paul, the "yoke of bondage" was:
(a) Forbidding eating of "unclean" meats.
(b) Demanding circumcision as a condition for a proper relationship with God.
(c) Forbidding the eating of blood.
(d) All the above.
3. What two things result from the necessity of receiving circumcision?
4. What do we do through the Spirit by faith?
5. What is Paul's description of the influence of the trouble makers?
6. If Paul was preaching circumcision, what has been done away?
7. How strongly did Paul feel for the continued walk of faith by the Christians in Galatia?
8. The freedom of the gospel is never to be used as what?
9. Through love we are to be _______________ one to _______________ .
10. In our relations with one another, how do we fulfill the law?
11. What is the danger of religious disputes?