Click Arrow To Start Audio
GALATIANS: LESSON 8
I. SOWING GOOD THINGS AND CONCLUDING REMARKS (6:6-
A. Communicate good things to one's teacher (v.6).
B. Sow to the Spirit (v.7-
C. Work Good to all -
D. The token of Paul's authorship emphasized (v.11).
E. The motives of Judaizers compared with the apostles (v.12-
F. Refutation of charges by the Judaizers (v.17).
G. Benediction of Grace (v.18)
1. What were those taught to do unto the teacher?
2. What takes place when we try to mock God?
3. Whatever a man ___________, that shall he also ____________________.
If you sow to the ____________, of the flesh you will reap _____________.
If you sow to the ____________, of the spirit you will reap _____________.
4. Is weariness something you can control?
5. To whom should good work be directed?
6. Why did Paul want his readers to see his own handwriting?
7. What was the motive for the Judaizers making a "fair show" in the flesh?
8. In what does Paul glory?
9. What rule should Paul's hearers walk by?
10. What did Paul want the trouble makers to know about his flesh? Why?
11. Paul wanted the Lord's ____________ to be with the brethren's _________.