Click Arrow To Start Audio
ISAIAH – LESSON THIRTY
I. GLORY OF THE WORK OF THE SERVANT OF JEHOVAH AND ZION (61:1-
A. The servant of Jehovah anointed to proclaim the time for liberty and comfort to the inhabitants of Zion (61:1-
B. Inhabitants of Zion prosper among the Gentiles (61:4-
C. Servant of Jehovah rejoices in salvation and righteousness being restored in Zion through his work (61:10-
D. God will not be silent until righteousness and salvation in Zion is praised among the nations (62:1-
E. God avenges Zion of her close enemy, Edom (63:1-
1. What is the servant of Jehovah anointed to do?
2. Through the servant of Jehovah’s work, who is helped?
3. What is Jehovah planting through the work of His servant that will bring Him glory?
4. Who fulfilled the prophesy of Isaiah 61:1-
5. How will the foreign nations view the once desolate Zion and its inhabitants?
6. “For I Jehovah, love ______________, I hate _____________ with iniquity…” What blessing are these facts the basis for concerning Zion?
7. God will not rest nor hold His peace till what happens?
8. What kind of name will God call his people? What will be connected with this name?
9. What concept is conveyed by God promising a “Beulah land”?
10. What were God’s watchmen not to do? To what goal of God were they looking?
11. What blessing would be restored for the people in Zion?
12. What gates were the people of God instructed to go through?
13. What four terms characterize the daughter of Zion as God blesses His people?
14. Why is Edom being pointed out as a recipient of God’s wrath?
15. Who is coming from Bozrah in the greatness of his strength?
16. Why is this one’s garments “red”
17. How should God’s people look upon the day of vengeance?