Click Arrow To Start Audio
LUKE – LESSON 12
I. THE PEREAN MINISTRY CONTINUES – FACE SET TOWARD JERUSALEM (11:1-
A. Jesus teaches prayer to disciples (11:1-
1. Jesus’ model prayer (v. 1-
2. The parable of a man’s shameless persistence (v. 5-
B. Jesus teaches the dominion of God in healing man who could not speak due to demon possession (11:14-
C. Jesus teaches the parable of the return of the unclean spirit (11:24-
D. Jesus teaches true blessedness to devoted women (11:27-
E. Jesus rebukes the generation who craves for more signs (11:29-
F. Jesus teaches about the light of the body (11:33-
G. Jesus utters six woes to Pharisees and lawyers (11:37-
1. In Jesus’ model prayer:
(a). to whom do we pray?
(b). for what do we desire?
(c). for what three needs do we ask?
2. What point is Jesus making about prayer in the parable of the host who is troubled by a friend?
3. How does Jesus give us encouragement to ask God for our needs?
4. How illogical was it for some of the multitude to claim that Jesus cast out demons by Beelzebub?
5. The FACT Jesus did cast out demons was strong evidence that
6. What spiritual application does Jesus want His hearers to make from hearing of the habits of unclean spirits leaving and inhabiting human bodies?
7. Who enjoys a more blessed condition: (a) Mary, the mother of Jesus (b) those who take advantage of hearing the word of God (c) those who hear the word of God and do it.
8. What sign did Jesus say His generation would see?
9. Does Jesus condemn those who would ask for signs of those who claim a new message from God? Explain your answer:
10. The lamp of the __________________ is the _____________________.
11. Describe the following type of eye:
(a). the single eye –
(b). the evil eye -
12. What caused the Pharisee to marvel at Jesus when he invited Jesus to dinner?
13. To what foolishness of the Pharisee did Jesus point?
14. How could the Pharisee make sure all things would be clean unto him?
15. Why woes to:
(a). the Pharisees who tithes mint, rue and every herb?
(b). the Pharisees who love the chief seats and salutations?
(c). the lawyer who felt abused by the words of Jesus?
(d). the lawyers who build tombs for the prophets?
(e). the lawyers who have the key of knowledge?