Click Arrow To Start Audio
LUKE – LESSON 17
I. THE PEREAN MINISTRY CONTINUES – FACE SET TOWARD JERUSALEM (17:1-
A. Jesus warns concerning occasions of stumbling (v. 1-
B. Jesus answers the apostles’ felt need: “increase our faith” (v. 5-
C. Jesus miraculously heals the ten lepers – one returns to thank the Lord (v. 11-
D. Jesus points to the nature and coming of the “kingdom” (v. 20-
E. Jesus prophesies and instructs disciples concerning the coming of the Lord in judgment upon Jerusalem (v. 22-
1. What are “occasions of stumbling?”
2. How does Jesus help us see the importance of not causing others to sin?
3. What must we do when our brother sins?
4. What is involved in one “repenting?”
5. How should we react to those who sin “against us?”
6. What did the apostles ask Jesus to do for them? Why?
7. What two points does Jesus make concerning this request?
8. Where is Jesus going when He meets up with ten lepers?
9. Why did Jesus tell the lepers, “go and show yourselves unto the priests?”
10. What did one of the lepers do when he was healed? Who was he?
11. What characteristics of the kingdom does Jesus give that shows the kingdom of God is a spiritual kingdom?
12. What was to happen that would cause the disciples to not see one of the days of the Son of man?
13. What would characterize one of the days of the Son of man that the disciples would see?
14. What should the disciples “not do” and “do” on “the day the Son of man is revealed?”
15. Are verses 34-
16. This day of the revealing of the Son of man is the (a) the final judgment at the end of time. (b) the judgment that came on Jerusalem in A.D. 70.