Click Arrow To Start Audio
LUKE – LESSON 19
I. THE PEREAN MINISTRY CONTINUES – FACE SET TOWARD JERUSALEM (19:1-
A. In Jericho Jesus visits the tax-
B. Jesus teaches the Parable of the Pounds – recognizing the King and the coming and responsibilities of the Kingdom (v. 11-
C. Jesus’ Triumphal entry into Jerusalem (v. 28-
1. In Bethany Jesus instructs disciples as to acquiring a colt to ride upon into Jerusalem (v. 28-
2. From the Mount of Olives, Jesus enters Jerusalem being praised by disciples and King, coming in the name of the lord (v. 36-
3. Jesus draws nigh to Jerusalem and weeps over the city doomed for destruction (v. 41-
1. What three characteristics describe Zacchaeus?
2. How did Zacchaeus respond to the charges he was a “sinner?”
3. What was the purpose of Jesus coming to the earth?
4. What prompted Jesus to speak the parable of the pounds?
5. What are our responsibilities towards what we have from God in the Kingdom?
6. What are the blessings in using what God has entrusted us in the Kingdom of the Lord?
7. Are there any negative consequences for not allowing the Lord to reign over us?
8. What did Jesus specifically predict His two disciples would find in the near-
9. What did the crowd of disciples rejoice and praise God about in ushering Jesus into Jerusalem?
10. What did the Pharisees want Jesus to do regarding the behavior of His disciples? What was Jesus’ response?
11. What did Jesus say was hid from the city of Jerusalem?
12. What did Jesus predict the enemies would do to Jerusalem?