Click Arrow To Start Audio
LUKE – LESSON 22
I. JESUS’ LAST WEEK IN JERUSALEM (Part 3) (22:1-
A. The plan of the chief priests and scribes to kill Jesus – Judas’ agreement (v. 1-
B. Jesus’ directives for the preparation of the Passover (v. 7-
C. The Passover and the institution of the Lord’s Supper (v. 14-
D. The Apostles’ dispute over greatness (v. 24-
E. Jesus foretells of Peter’s denial and return (v. 31-
F. Jesus prepares apostles to be equipped for personally dangerous times (v. 35-
G. Jesus prays and encourages prayer on the Mount of Olives (v. 39-
H. Jesus betrayed with a kiss – His reaction (v. 47-
1. The feast of unleavened bread was called ________ __________________________. What is the connection?
2. In the plot of the chief priests and scribes to kill Jesus, what did they fear? What role did Judas play to relieve these fears?
3. _______________ entered Judas to betray Jesus. How?
4. How accurate was Jesus in His telling Peter and John what would occur when they went to prepare for the beginning of the feast of unleavened bread?
5. What was going to be fulfilled in the Kingdom of God?
6. What did Jesus take FIRST and tell His apostles to divide among themselves?
7. How many specific elements are in the Lord’s supper? What does each element bring to our mind in memorial?
8. What caused the apostles to begin questioning themselves?
9. What contention occurred among the apostles?
10. What did Jesus teach us that would erase such contentious thought?
11. What did Jesus appoint and promise the apostles? Have these things been fulfilled yet? Explain your answer:
12. What did Satan want to do with Peter? What kept him from his desire?
13. What lesson do you learn from Peter’s claim the he was ready to both go to prison and die, instead of denying the Lord?
14. Jesus said that before the cock would crow this day Peter would ___________________Jesus__________________times.
15. Jesus said to his apostles that one should sell his _________________ and buy a ___________________. Why?
16. What was specifically written concerning Jesus that He said must have fulfillment?
17. What did Jesus mean when he prayed, “…remove this cup from Me?”
18. Who came to strengthen Jesus at this time?
19. What did Jesus’s sweat become as when He prayed the more earnestly?
20. What is Jesus’s remedy for times of temptation and trial?
21. How did Judas betray Jesus?
22. How did one of the apostles react to Jesus’ betrayal?
23. What was Jesus’ reaction to His betrayal?
Audio Static first 5 min. 20 sec.