Click Arrow To Start Audio
I TIMOTHY: LESSON 7
I. PAUL INSTRUCTS TIMOTHY REGARDING FALSE TEACHERS AND EARTHLY RICHES (6:3-
A. The character of the false teacher (6:3-
B. The character of true godliness and the perils of wealth (6:6-
C. Paul’s charge to the man of God (6:11-
D. Paul’s charge to wealthy Christians (6:17-
E. Paul warns Timothy to guard the faith (6:20-
1. From verse 1, give the important characteristic that distinguishes “sound” teaching from “false” doctrine.
2. What TWO results of “pride” make it a false motive for work in God’s kingdom?
3. How does godliness help offer great gain?
4. “For the ________________ of _______________ is the __________________ of all kinds of evil.”
5. How does that which Timothy was to flee from relate to that which he is to follow?
6. The faith requires: (a) a “good” fight (b) diligence for it is a fight that is “good.”
7. What has every Christian been called to laid hold of?
8. What is “the good confession” that Christ witnessed before Pilate?
9. What all will be shown when the Lord appears again?
10. In verses 17-
(a). who they really are:
(b). where their true security lies:
(c). what they should be rich in:
(d). what is true life:
11. What was Timothy to guard?